Offline dine-in restaurant cashback apps

Friend Friendship Dining Celebration Hanging out Concept




Here are the apps/websites which offer a discount and cashback whenever you place an order through their apps/websites. You get avail upto 50% discount or 20% cashback and sometimes both.


1. Dineout


Dineout is an app/website that has over 1000 restaurants listed and you can find a number of restaurants in your city which offer discounts and other offers. You can check the app and select your preferred city and then choose a deal which is either a discount on the food bill or a deal which offers discount for lunch/dinner orders.

My review: I have been using this app for over a year and have received free 200 credits for signup via referral code. I used these credits at a restaurant listed in the app and could redeem it for 25% of my food bill which consumed all my credits as my bill was Rs. 1300 and 25% means over 200. They also give users 20% cashback offers if you pay via dineout credits/paytm/other debit cards and if this option is not available, there is an upload bill option that gives you 10% cashback upto Rs. 100. I used this option twice. If I add money in my dineout account, I get 10% cashback which means more savings and these credits can be used without any restrictions. I have saved about Rs. 2500 with the help of dineout app. They have a membership plan as well called Dineout Gourmet Passbook membership for 3-12 months which gives you added benefits like 1 on 1 food/drinks as well as 1 on 1 buffet which you can avail at selected restaurants and you can purchase this voucher as well with Dineout credits.

I rate it 5/5.

To get Rs. 200 free, use my referral code while registering with the app: T95S8 

2. Eatigo

Eatigo is an app/website that has quite a good number of restaurants listed and you can find a number of restaurants in your city which offer discounts. You need to reserve a table at your preferred date and time and each timing has a given discount that can be availed at the restaurant.

My review: I have been using this app for about 3 months. I visited Holiday Inn Saptami restaurant first and I received 50% discount by selecting a timing corresponding to this discount. I saved about 1700 bucks on my first reservation itself. They have a list of famous and reputed restaurants and ae planning to add even more so that users can avail maximum discount which is 50% as of now and the restaurants include Taj, Leela and so on.

I rate it 4/5 as they have limited restaurant s as of now.

To get Rs. 100 free, use my referral code while registering with the app: luiza172ik


3. Nearbuy


Nearbuy is an app/website that has a huge number of restaurants, theaters, stores listed and you can find a number of restaurants in your city which offer deals. You need to purchase a deal before hand which can be cancelled anytime and you can get a full refund. You can also pay via nearbuy at the restaurants and get 30% cashback as well as upto 50% discount.

My review: I have been using this app for about 3 years. I have purchased many deals/vouchers at a discount and received cashback too for the purchase. You get cashback from nearbuy as well as paytm. They have recently added pay via nearbuy option which gives you even more cashback and discount. I have purchased spa vouchers and movie vouchers for 50% discount.


I rate it 5/5.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Offline Shopping Cashback Apps

Online Shopping Cashback Websites