Online food delivery cashback apps

Pizza Delivery




Here are the apps/websites which offer a discount and cashback whenever you place an order through their app/website. You get about 50% discount and 50-100% cashback both.

1. Swiggy


Swiggy has an app as well as a website that offers users a variety of near buy and even distant restaurants from which users can place and order and get a discount/cashback. They have nearly 35000 restaurants that are listed on their site.

My review: I have been using their app/website for nearly 6 months and my experience has always been good. They have several offers - discount as well as cashback in Mumbai wherein first I used to get about Rs. 100 off on your first five orders and after that also I get cashback and discount on my subsequent orders (upto 100). They offer 40% discount coupons for Mumbai orders and even Amazon Pay cashback offers upto 30-40% wherein I serve a lot of money each time when I place an order and they offer when payment is made via 50% off on Lazypay and several other discounts on using selected netbanking/debit card options during checkout. When choosing discount, you can opt for cash-on-delivery as well. In case I have any issue with my order like the quality of the food is not good or the restaurant is closed, I get a cashback either instantly or I need to talk to their support that's always online and I get a cashback coupon. They also offer Swiggy Super membership which costs Rs. 49 per month and you can avail free delivery with any restaurant. They run promotions from time to time and last month they gave out Dineout 3-months membership to the users who were Swiggy Super members.

I would rate Swiggy 4/5.


By using my invite code, you get free Rs. 100: 46X4TK

2. Zomato


Zomato has an app as well as a website that offers users a variety of nearbuy restaurants from which users can place and order and get a discount/cashback on each order. They have nearly a huge number of restaurants listed and some are their partners which offer more benefits on ordering food.

My review: I have been using their app/website for nearly 2 years and my experience has been great so far. They always keep introducing new offers for not only new users but old users as well. They offer cashback and discount coupons almost everyday which gives either 40% cashback or 50% discount upto 100 or 150. Cashback is mostly via Paytm. I have had issues with the food quality and cashback and both the times my issues were resolved after contacting customer care via Twitter and chat. The entire food amount was refunded via Zomato credits. I just love the way they function and listen to the customer's issues professionally. They have a membership plan as well called Zomato Gold membership for a year which gives you added benefits like 1 on 1 food/drinks on weekends/weekdays as per the plan chosen.

By using my invite code, you get free Rs. 100 discount on your first order of Rs. 300 or above: ERIK1894


3. Foodpanda

Foodpanda has an app as well as a website but only few restaurants from which users can place and order and the discount offers are mostly for users who are new to the app/website.

My review: I have been using their app/website for nearly 3-4 months and my experience has been good. They rarely have discounts or cashback offers though. The new users get 50% cashback on their first 2 orders and after that they get supercash via Mobikwik but you need to pay first and no cash-on-delivery option is available if discount is availed. I placed about 15 orders via foodpanda and once my order was cancelled. It took them 5 working days to refund me which was a bit disappointing. They don't update their website with the current location but they are honest and listen to the customers.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Offline dine-in restaurant cashback apps

Offline Shopping Cashback Apps

Online Shopping Cashback Websites